Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



This is my VERY FIRST "What I'm Loving Wednesday!" annnnndddd....

I'm Loving: the fact that it is FINALLY getting warm out! I love that I can start wearing capris and sandals again!! I absolutely love warm weather and summer! I can't wait for summer and it's just around the corner :))





I'm Loving: Shoes. I need to go shoe shopping and here a just a few types of shoes that I really like! Enjoy ;)





&& Lastly I'm Loving: These videos because they make me laugh every time I watch them. :)


"Neature Walk"


"Chaka Dancing of Land of the Lost"


"Do you believe in life after love?"
 

Have a great Wednesday!! :))
<33








3 comments:

  1. bahahaha great first WILW sister :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges!!!

    Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete